Turn from 1X to 2X

Monday, December 16, 2013

This post was supposed to be publish at 15 December 2013. Due to some reason, I postponed it to today.

BirthDay - FlorentCourty
BirthDay - FlorentCourty

Yesterday was my brithday and I'm finally turn 20! Yuhuuu, kind of excited and anxious at the same time! Anxious because I feel such a huge responsibility on my shoulder. Well, not really actually. =P  But no matter what problem will rise ahead, today I really feel grateful for everything in my life. Oh God, how sweet and relaxing to finally feeling grateful again!


Family - Shikigamis
Family - Shikigamis

I still love my family more than ever although we're not the perfect loving family. Do you know that they're shy and awkward enough not wishing me anything today? Oh, c'mon! Never mind that, I know that they're happy for me in their heart. =D

Hold On - littlemisslove
Hold On - littlemisslove

I love my boyfriend too, so much! I'm lucky enough to be best friend with him yet still dating him! My life is getting easier and happier with him around, because you see, he's such a funny but kind-loving man! =P  By the way, he's a total WEIRDO! He loves to tease me, pretend that I'm a guy, make some weird scenario, etc and then still laugh hard enough after that! Oh well, I still love him anyway and thank you for being with me and supporting me until now! I love you more and more! Teehee. =P

Best Friends - jade369
Best Friends - jade369

Last but not least, I love all of my best friends. I love them so much! During my senior high hard-life, they're the one that keep supporting me indirectly behind my back! I rarely told them my family problem, but I'm glad enough that they still stay beside me although I'm such a hot-blooded and ignorant person to them. Thank you for staying beside me, being honest with me, and make me who I am today. Let's meet soon, I miss you all already!

Signature of Angeline Indriani for her blog

2 comments:

Feel free to leave your thoughts here. =D